300 follower giveaway!!! wow cool
you can win:
- a cat zipper sweater (colour + size of your choice)
- a drawing by me (it can be anything!! yeah i know i draw furry shit and stuff like that but i can do humans! ill draw a ship/you or w/e (i wont do any nsfw stuff gomen)
- u dont have to have the drawing if you dont want it omg
RULES!! (read wow)
- reblog as much as you want!! idc man (but be kind to your followers)
- likes dont count but it dosent hurt to like!! (hahh ah)(ha)
- make sure ask box is open omg
- you dont have to be following me, but if you do ill throw in something a little extra for you uwu (maybe)
- if you dont respond within 25 hours sorry man but im picking another winner
- you have to be content w/ giving me your address
- no giveaway/side blogs!
- ends 3rd of July!!
yeah thats it!! good luck uwu
do you ever hear people talk shit about someone you like but you’re too much of a weenie to go and confront them so you just kind of
It’s not the reason I started watching Gintama — I wanted some humor in my life really badly at that time — but it’s the reason I stayed. This series consistently deals with two things in my life that I didn’t know I needed as much as I did, redefining the constructs of family and gender.
So thank you, Sorachi, for being there for me and never letting me down.
Adding my personal thought that Sorachi’s greatest accomplishment in writing female characters is something so simple yet rarely seen in works of popular fiction: he treats them no differently than his male characters. They troll and get trolled. They puke. They fart. They do insanely embarrassing things. They get injured in fights. And they have fights to call their own.
So I was doing some LOtR research because of course and a lot of people put Legolas’ last name down as Greenleaf. I got curious, and so i looked it up, and the word “Legolas” literally means Greenleaf.
Legolas is “Greenleaf Greenleaf.”
Legolas is Moon Moon
what if instead of countries declaring war on each other there was just a big rap battle
did you mean eurovision
I’m scared to grow up. what if I end up alone. what if my career choice plummets. what if all my friends are happily employed and in relationships. what if no one wants me.
I don’t want to grow up.
nigga u aint even in the right country you a real dumbass tho
Hoenn and Johto are in the same country. Both are separate regions in same country. Only Unova is in another country.
are u majoring in pokemon geometry you geek ass bitch
shut the fuck up aint nobody talkin about rocks here